May 3, 2009

An explanation for regular readers ...

The post below is a writeup I did for the brilliant CDR Radio podcast, which might become a regular thing I recap on their currently-under-construction website at earwolf.com. The podcast, hosted by Mr. Show alum Scott Aukerman, is absolutely hilarious, and I highly recommend listening to it on iTunes or here regardless of your desire to consume the piece that follows; if you do plan on reading, definitely listen to the podcast first, because -- being a huge dickwad -- I spoil a number of the jokes. Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Is there anyway you can stop being a tool? When you post at espn it makes everyone want to immediately die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long have you used the "Mr. Sports Know-it-all" moniker? A local newspaper in Lincoln, NE has a longtime Mr. Sportsknowitall. Are you the same one? If not, that could be problematic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw him at ESPN too! Another "The Sports Guy" wannabe, only a Cubs fan, the only thing worse than Red Sox fans, and a terrible writer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous #2
    I am not that reporter, but I'd be surprised if it became a problem. If anything, we'll both get sued by the producers of Rocky and Bulwinkle.

    @Anonymous #1 & BaseballTODAY
    Where are these ESPN.com posts you speak of? I foolishly thought my ability to annoy was strictly limited to this site; I suppose you can consider this proof positive that I don't, in fact, know it all. But what an amazing coincidence that after a year-plus of silence, two entirely different people (without profiles) had such similar sentiments on back-to-back days -- the odds against it must've been astronomical!

    ReplyDelete