March 27, 2010

My bracket update

Because I know you're all dying wondering what is going on with my picks.

Incidentally, I have to post this right now, because with Ohio State losing yesterday, I'm going to start dropping like a rock.
I don't know if you can make that out, but I'm currently in 5,569th-place. I know I was joking about my standing the other day, but there are nearly 5 million brackets on ESPN.com, and because of that I"m in the freakin' 99.9th percentile.

Now who's Mr. Sports Know-It-All?

Wait. I guess it'd still be me. Anyway, here's the rest of my bracket, if you're interested and have unbelievably acute vision:

Stupid Midwest Regional. I've missed 11 games in that one alone; in the other three combined I've only gotten nine wrong. I knew there had to be a reason why I've always hated the Midwest. Damn you region of my birth/residence!

No comments:

Post a Comment